Aster OC-1 filters
Beige laminated polyester and fibreglass body with boltless lid and polypropylene base. Equipped with pressure gauge, water drainage plug, and multiport valve. Maximum working pressure: 2,5 kg/cm2. Filtration velocity: 50 m3/h/m2.
– Equipped with collectors of 1″ specific for the OC-1 filter media
– Side-mount 6-way multiport valve with filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, waste and closedSKU: HS7453
New electronic version of the NanoFiber filter. This product family can be connected with a manual valve (code 07444), and automatic valve (code 70769) or AstralPool MAC. The range has the same features as all other
NanoFiber filters. There are three models with a flow rate of 10, 14 or 18 m3/h, depending on the cartridge capacity.SKU: HS2767
Filter for residential pools of up to 90 m3 whose main characteristics are its high quality filtration of 5–8 microns, the self-cleaning function and its small size. The Nanofiber filter is made of an innovative material that delivers better quality filtration due to its network of nanofibers.
· Easy to use
· Lower water consumption
· Higher water filtration quality
· Easy to clean
· Dirt slow to build up without limescale
· Compatible with current or existing filtration and pump systems
· Replaceable cartridgeSKU: HS3554