SOLENOID DRIVEN DOSING PUMPS – HC 151 PH
Context of use:
•For private pools, to dose the acid/alkaline corrector with the built-in pH reading tool.
• Electromagnetic pump with built-in pH tool for a proportional dosing of acid/alkaline products, with installation kit and equipment.
• Dosing mode selectable in constant or proportional mode.
• Renforced PP housing, suitable for aggressive working enviroments;
• Input: level probe, inhibit, standby, flow sensor, injection;
• Output: alarm or dosing relay;
• Language and Unit measure selectable;
• Calibration flow-rate;
• Simplified setting by user menu;
• Alphanumeric display, 2 lines 16 characters, to simplify pump managing, during the working mode and during the programmation;
• Power supply 230 Vac. Upon request: 110V;
• IP65 protection degree;
• Wall mounting bracket supplied in installation kit;
• Manual bleed valve (priming);
• Upon request PI-mA version available.
• Constant flow-rate On/Off mode (flow rate in %);
• Self-calibration of measure probe;
• Proportional dosing to the selected setpoint value;
• Selectable Alarms: Level (with “reserve”, early warning), Flow (flow sensor input), Strokes (max number of strokes), OFA (Over Feed Alarm), RANGE.
• The kit contains:
– Suction/injection pipe;
– 2 pH buffer solutions to calibrate the electrode;
– Wall fixing bracket and dowels;
– Probe holder G½”;
– pH electrode;
– Foot filter and injection valve.
• No. 2004/108/CE EMC directive
• No. 2006/95/CE “DBT low voltage directive”
• No. 2011/65/UE , 2002/96/CE “RoHS and WEEE directives”
Package size: (LxHxW)
Reasons to buy from helloshoponline
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact:
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+971 50 5454 589