Pool Lining, Pool Products
SEALING – LINING GLUE
• Alkorplus b 40 is a solvent-based polyurethane adhesive that can be used for glueing flexible materials of synthetic origin (including plasticized materials).
• Alkorplus b 40 is used to facilitate hot-welding operations in the following cases:
– To glue the central part of the non-slip lining to ladders, steps and roman steps; the edge is then welded with Leister and sealed as usual.
– To pre-fasten the lining on reinforced concrete surfaces (for instance on steps, to ensure better traction for floor lining and on shutter housing top areas, without using anchor bolts).
– Installation of PVC lining over an existing PVC lining (for instance in case of repairs or reconstruction over old PVC lining, re-lining after installation of Foam layer); the perimeter of the new lining is then welded with Leister and sealed as usual.