• The Submersible Swimwall is locked flat on the pool floor when not in use and can be raised in moments when required by introducing compressed air using supplied airlines into the bulkhead. The bulkhead is then locked into the upright position against the pool side.
• The ability to span either half or all of the pool means even greater flexibility for pool programming.
• The Submersible Swimwall is produced from FRP with internal bouyancy to permit manual operation using supplied air lines. Vertical walls of the bulkhead are supplied with target markings in accordance with Fina regulations.
• Provision is made for lane ropes to pass through the bulkhead as required, and for the connection of lanes to the Swimwall. To order please enquire.
Reasons to buy from helloshoponline
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact:
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+971 50 5454 589